2012年12月15日土曜日

Hi! I'm new to here

I'm not only new to blogger, and also new to blog.

Well, I have post a few post on my japanese blog, but everything was just started on these days.

Let's me introduce myself first, I am doing foreign study at Japan right now. My major is electronic, electric and programming. It sound like I'm doing many study XD Well, mainly, I am doing programming with microcontroller and winAPI as well as android.

I am ready to post something relate to my works like microcontroller, android, and of course winAPI programming on my blog.

Hope it do help the others developer who ready to start learning programming and welcome the experienced programmer to point out the unfriendly program.

At the last, I am not really good at my english so forgive me if there is any strange grammar or something that making you confuse.

Thanks for reading.




0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿